Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thrifty Thursday- ArtKive

If you have kids, then you probably have a giant pile of art or drawings stashed somewhere in your house.  It can be a battle deciding to keep or throw away those precious hand made projects, but you also don't want to end up on an episode of Hoarders because you never parted with any of your child's creations.  That's why I love a new free app called ArtKive.  After creating an account, you can snap pictures of your child's art and store it in folders on your account.  From there you can create books and other merchandise with that art on it.  This app is so awesome!  My oldest is only 2, so I haven't accumulated that many masterpieces, but I have already uploaded a few into ArtKive. I think it is still good to keep the extra special pictures your kids create, but I love that I don't feel bad about tossing the random scribbles on paper anymore.  I also love how it gives you the option to share projects with friends and family.  Once I get a bigger collection of art from my little man, I am planning to print a book for the grandparents.  What a fun gift idea!  So, instead of clearing more space on your fridge to hang up the next coloring book picture your child gives you, just upload it to ArtKive and you will have it there forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive