Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Watch it Wednesday

Did you watch the Bach's Men Tell All?  What did you think?  I had to fast forward a bit through the Mikey James (they look identical) drama.  It was overkill and boring.  I did have to rewind a bit when Juan Pablo took the hot seat.  He is so hawt!


He has a lot of fans, go figure.  I wonder if he will be the next Bachelor?  I think it will def be either him or Zak.  A lot of people like Zak.  I think he is sweet, but his orange fake tan made him look like an Oompa Loompa.  I think his teeth were glowing when he smiled.  I also wasn't sure about the song he sung to Des.  She looked uncomfortable, but she was obviously trying to cover it up with sympathetic smiles.  I just don't know.  If Zak does become the next Bach, at least we know the season will have crazy personality, a lot of guitar singing, and many shirtless scenes.

What do you think will happen next week?  I think Des will get dumped and heartbroken by Brooks.  I think it will make her question everything, because she is in love with him and she won't want to settle on the other guys.  I think it will end with no one getting engaged.  I think it will be epic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive