Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Watch it Wednesday- Not So "Ready For Love"

I guess NBC was not "Ready For Love", because it looks like the show has officially been cancelled due to poor ratings.  NBC has not decided if they will air the remaining episodes, so for now the show has been put to an end.  I wasn't attached enough to the show to be really torn up about the cancellation, but I do think it kind of sucks to not get closure.  After last night's episode, I was starting to have a few favorites and I was excited to see who the guys would end up picking at the end.  I guess we will never know.  You can read more about it HERE.

On a different note, I was super excited this morning watching The Price is Right that someone FINALLY won the $100,000 playing Pay The Rent.  Pay The Rent is a newer game on the show, and although a lot of people have won $10,000, no one has won the whole $100,000.  The game is almost like solving a puzzle where you have to arrange grocery items in order, so the combination above is always a higher price than the combination below.  I was so excited to see a lady win, and she ended up winning the showcase too, making her the third highest winner ever in The Price is Right history.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive