Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tasty Tuesday- Cinnamon Xylitol Apple Chips

These Cinnamon Sugar Xylitol Apple Chips are so yummy!  I love apples, especially right now in the Fall.  All the best kinds are at the store right now.  My favorites are the Honey Crisp and Pink Lady.  Mmmm.  On The Fast Metabolism Diet, these apple chips are a great way diversify texture and create a yummy on the go snack (that's almost like a dessert).


Cinnamon Xylitol Apple Chips
  • 1 or more apples (depending on how much you want to make)
  • xylitol
  • cinnamon
  • parchment paper (optional, but makes clean up super easy)
The directions are pretty simple.  The biggest thing is how thick you slice your apple.  If you want crispier chips, slice them pretty thin.  For more of a dried fruit type of apple that still has a little bend, you want to slice them a little thicker. I just try to get them as thin as I can without cutting my fingers off.  Then, lay them on parchment paper flat on a cookie sheet.  Sprinkle with cinnamon and xylitol (or stevia).  Bake at 250 degrees F for about 10-15 minutes. If your apples are super thin, they might be done at this point.  If they are a little thicker, bake them for 10-15 minutes longer.  Just make sure to check them so they don't burn.  Take them out and let them cool before you enjoy the goodness.



2 comments:

  1. Xylitol is good for your teeth too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/21/2019

    I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive