Monday, July 15, 2013

Tasty Tuesday

I have to rave about a new place I went to last week. On my way traveling from San Antonio to Austin, my family and I stopped to get some lunch in San Marcos at the Tanger Outlets. We came across this cute little food truck area, and decided to give it a try. 

Every truck looked excellent, but I went with Pedestrian Cafe.  I got the Texas Longhorn, which is a fresh take on my favorite sandwich- the French Dip. It was so good! I would highly recommend coming here if you are ever passing through Texas.




Honorable mention must be given to the other food trucks there too. They all looked so good! Some of my family got food at The Caboose, and said it was delish. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive