Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Favorites

My Aunt is living in Japan right now, and she is visiting right now. She brought over some yummy Japanese treats, so I thought I would talk about my favorite ones.

Hello Panda 


These little cookies with yummy filling are so good! I could eat these things for days. They come in a lot of flavors like dark chocolate, white chocolate, and milk chocolate, but my favorite is strawberry. 

Hi-Chew

Hi-Chews are now very popular in America, but these have been a personal favorite of mine before you could buy them here. Now you can get them at Costco even! If you haven't had one, they are the best. Almost like a starburst but way chewier and way better. My favorite flavor is peach.

Chelsea


This is the best thing you will ever try in the whole world! Okay, maybe I'm just saying that because this candy is named after me (of course), but the Chelsea candy is really really good. I've only had the butterscotch ones, but the yogurt kind sounds delish too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive