Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Favorites

My son is 7 months old and is starting to really get into different textures for eating.  Here are a few of my favorite things that he likes to eat.

Puffs and Yogurt Melts
These both melt in your mouth, so you don't have to worry about your baby choking as long as your baby is at the point where they can gum their food.  My little guy loves these.  They are great to keep in the diaper bag for when your baby needs something to keep them busy while you are waiting for your food at a restaurant or something.



Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks
These are my go to treat for my little guy when I am busy cooking in the kitchen and he needs something to gum and keep him occupied.  He loves these things, and they dissolve probably better than the puffs do.  Even my toddler loves these.  They do get little fingers kind of sticky, but they are awesome for teaching your baby how to hold and eat food.



Mesh Food Feeder
These things are great!  They are little mesh bags that you can put fruits and veggies in, and your baby gets all the flavor but you don't have to worry about them choking.  My little guy loves nectarines, watermelon, and grapes in here.  It is also a nice tool to have when they are teething (which is pretty much all the time), and you can put ice chips, carrots, or other cold things into the mesh to help those swollen gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive