Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Favorites

Oops, a little late on this post, but the hubs and I were celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary on a hot date, so I had a good excuse.  Here are this weeks Friday Favorites.

Crystal Light Liquid
For the last 3 weeks, I have been on a no carb, no sugar diet to try and lose the remaining baby weight I have from my last child.  Unfortunately, this means no Coca-Cola.  (Insert tears)  Drinking plain water every single day is boring, so I decided to try something new.  I'm not going to lie, I have kind of been afraid to try liquid drop enhancers ever since Mio came out, but I decided to try the Crystal Light ones because I know it is a brand I like.  To my surprise, I love these things!  It's the perfect way to add flavor to water to any size of cup.  I really like the Mango Passionfruit one.

 Campbell's Kettle Style Soups

I am part of a survey company, and for one of my survey missions I had to try Campbell's new Kettle Style Soups.  The only Campbell's soup I have ever had is the chicken noodle one when I was sick as a kid, so I was excited to give this adult looking soup a try.  They sent me a free sample of the Chicken and White Bean soup, and it was DELISH!  I immediately went to the store and bought 2 of every flavor for an outing we were having with our friends over the weekend.  Everyone that weekend were in love with the soups and their flavor.  Now, I keep my pantry stocked with a few of them, so I have something good when I am searching for something quick and yummy to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive