Saturday, May 4, 2013

Wildcard Weekend- Baby Mugging

When I got pregnant with my second baby, I joined a November 2012 baby group on BabyCenter to be in a community with other moms having babies the same month.  Ever since I have been addicted.  It is so awesome being able to ask questions and talk with other moms all over the world who are going through the same things you are.  It's also pretty entertaining too when you get to read drama from moms arguing over cloth vs. disposable diapers, formula vs. breastfeeding, and canned vs. homemade baby food.  Endless entertainment I tell ya!  Another reason I love BabyCenter, is the support you get from other moms going through specific issues you are dealing with too.  My little guy is in the process of getting an orthotics helmet, and talking with moms who have been through the same thing has really increased my confidence going through it all.

Last week, a mom in my November group posted a picture of her baby in a mug.  It was so cute, so I decided to join in on the fun by taking my own mug baby photo of my little guy.  After sharing my photos in my November group, I got an email asking if I would be willing to share his mug photos for a BabyCenter article.  Of course I said yes, and now my little man is famous!  He hasn't made celebrity status quite yet (we are still waiting), but he has made it as the first picture on the slideshow of the article.  Stacie Lewis, the author of the article, was also so nice to link to my blog in the article.  You can read the article about the baby mugging craze HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive