Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Favorites

Here are my favorites for this week.

Murad Soothing Skin and Lip Care

I love love LOVE this stuff.  I have been known to have multiple tubes of it laying around my house, car, purse, and pocket.  I get really dry and chapped lips, especially in the cold and dry winter.  I don't even know how I got introduced to this stuff, but ever since I have been hooked.  It's the only thing that will really heal and soothe my lips.  It comes in a pomagranite flavor too, but I prefer the original.  You can find this lip treatment at Sephora, Ulta, or wherever Murad products are sold, and it runs about $20 a tube.
Contigo Autoseal Water Bottles

It's not that I hate water, but I definitely don't like to drink it.  It's just so plain and blah.  Sure, gulping ice cold water after a long run is amazing, but making sure you drink your weight in water every day can be a challenge.  A friend of mine introduced me to these water bottles.  I don't know what it is about them, but I love drinking water with them.  I think it's something about the design.  I can literally chug 24 oz. of water in 10 seconds with these things.  If I fill them up and place them sporadically around the house, I always get my water in for the day.  The ones I have are from CostCo, but I don't think they sell the autoseal design anymore.  Other than the Contigo website, I really don't know where to find these water bottles, so if you see them PLEASE let me know.  I will love you forever.  The Contigo autoseal water bottles cost about $10 each.


IKEA KLADD PRICKAR Apron/Bib

My Aunt bought these for my son when he turned one.  They are the best bibs for toddlers ever!  My son is now 2 1/2 and still wears these.  He always hated regular bibs and would constantly rip them off while eating, which got his clothes so dirty.  With these, he loves wearing them and sometimes asks me to put one on the second he sits down to eat.  I love how they cover his whole shirt and his arms, because if you have ever seen a toddler eat, you know they use their arms as a napkin.  They are really easy to put on, and even easier to clean.  These apron/bibs are also great for kids to wear during art projects and cooking.  They are $4.99 for a 2-pack at IKEA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive