Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Watch it Wednesday- May Movies

There are some awesome movies coming out this month that I am so excited to see. 

Iron Man 3

I love all of the Marvel movies, and Iron Man is probably my favorite of them all.  Robert Downey Jr. is such a great Iron Man.  I love how witty and clever his character is.  This is going to be such a big money maker at the box office this weekend, and I can't wait to see it.  Iron Man 3 comes out May 3 and is rated PG-13.




The Great Gatsby

I remember really liking this book when I read it in middle school.  Sadly, I don't remember anything about it other than there is a character named Daisy and a red head that gets hit by a car (I think?).  Anyways, I am really looking forward to this movie coming out.  My 12-year old heart still swoons a little every time I get to see Leonardo DiCaprio on the big screen, and that alone makes watching this movie worth it.  The trailer is a good one, so I really have high hopes that this movie will be awesome.  The Great Gatsby comes out May 10 and is rated PG-13.




Star Trek Into Darkness

I'm not a huge Star Trek junkie as far as the TV series goes, but I really enjoyed the first Star Trek movie that came out a while back.  I thought it was very well done and very entertaining.  I am looking forward to the new one coming out this month.  Plus, it comes out on my birthday, so it has to be amazing.  Star Trek Into Darkness comes out May 17 and is rated PG-13.




The Hangover Part III

Bradley Cooper.  Enough said.  The Hangover Part III comes out May 24 and is rated R.





After Earth

After watching the trailer, this movie looks like it might be pretty good.  I think it's neat how Will Smith does movies with his kids.  I think having Jaden Smith in this movie will make the father/son duo very believable.  It is also directed by M. Night Shyamalan, and I usually really like his films, so I am hoping this one will be a hit.  After Earth comes out on May 31 and is rated PG-13.





Now You See Me

I am super excited for this movie.  It looks like it is going to be awesome.  I love a good thriller, and I could totally see this film being a new favorite of mine. It looks like a movie that might have a fun twist at the end.  You also can't go wrong with Morgan Freeman, and Mark Ruffalo, Jesse Eisenberg, and Michael Caine are icing on the cake to make this cast super sweet.  Now You See Me comes out May 31 and is rated PG-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive