Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Watch it Wednesday- Fall Shows are Finally Here!

I am so excited that Fall is officially here!  Fall is my favorite season for so many reasons.  Beautiful leaves turning colors, amazing cool weather, pumpkin spice, boots, scarves, hats, sweaters...and of course the awesome Fall TV lineup.

Tonight is the final Big Brother where we get to see who the winner is.  This season hasn't been my favorite if I am honest.  I feel like it has been boring and predictable watching the house vote together and no big moves have been made all season. I miss having a villain to stir up things and flip the house.  I hope Derek wins it all, because he has definitely played the best game all season. I also hope Donny takes home the fan favorite prize.  We will see tonight!  I really want Big Brother to do an All Stars Villains Vs Heroes season.  That would be amazing!  Take note CBS.


So, as far as Fall shows this week, what are you looking forward to watching?  Of course "Grey's Anatomy" and "Scandal" are my top favs, so naturally I am excited to watch "How to Get Away with Murder" since it is made by the same people. I am also excited for "Shark Tank", "Modern Family", "Survivor", and "Amazing Race".  Oh Fall, I love you so much.  Thanks for making me so happy.  I can always depend on you after a long day to give me good shows to watch.  Check out the Fall Premiere Calendar Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive