Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Watch it Wednesday- Big Brother

Big Brother is one of my favorite shows on TV, and it is starting to really heat up.  Last week, Frankie dominated the Battle of the Block competition with all odds against him.  He basically had the whole house targeting him, and he managed to not only win the competition, but he did it all by himself.  It was pretty epic.  I personally love Frankie.  Although I think he has made a lot of mistakes with his game recently, he is by far the funniest person in the house, and his commentary is always hilarious.  I hope he sticks around a little longer. 


Are you watching BB?  What do you think the house's reaction will be once Frankie reveals he is related to Ariana Grande?  I think they will be shocked and think it is cool, but I don't think it will help his position in the house.  In fact, it might even hurt him in the long run.  I guess we will find out tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive