Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Favorites- All About BBQ

I'm a Texas girl, so I love me some good BBQ.  There are a lot of BBQ products out there, but there are only a handful that I will endorse as my favorites.

Famous Dave's Steak and Burger Seasoning

I actually discovered this gem in Utah.  Famous Dave's is a pretty good BBQ place, but their seasonings are where it is at.  I won't make or eat any steaks at home without this stuff.  I also admit to bringing it to every BBQ I go to, so I can put it on my steaks before they go on the grill.  I've converted so many people to this seasoning, and now it's an item I give out for holidays and birthdays.  (Great present for Dad!)


Claude's Barbeque Brisket Marinade Sauce

If you are going to make your own brisket and you are not using Claude's, you might as well just toss it in the trash and save yourself some time.  Claude's sauce is amazing.  It adds the best savory BBQ flavor into the meat.  Every time we ate brisket growing up, we always used Claude's and people were dying to know what the secret was in the amazing brisket they were eating.  It's that good.




Rudy's Bar-BQ Sause

Nope, I didn't mispell "sause".  Rudy's is a well known BBQ joint in the south, and people rave all about their amazing food.  The rumors are true, and this stuff is soooo good.  It's unlike sauces that you can buy at the store.  I remember reading one time anchovies as an ingredient.  I hate seafood, but I didn't care, because this stuff is so good.  I have friends that beg me to bring them a bottle when I visit Texas.  So, if you ever go to Rudy's, make sure to pick up a bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive