Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Favorites

Sea World

I've been in the lone star state for the last week, and I've visited a lot of my favorite places, but Sea World is one of my favorite FAVORITE places. I always loved going to Sea World as a kid, but seeing my own kids have fun at Sea World is a million times better.

In my opinion, Sea World in San Antonio is wayyyy better than the other Sea World locations. Last year, we went to Sea World in San Diego, California and I was disappointed in the rides and shows there. The park was not as well kept, and it was pretty crowded. San Antonio is a lot better all around, probably because everything is bigger in Texas. 


Blue Bell Ice Cream

Ohhhhh man, I love Blue Bell ice cream! I am not even a big ice cream fan. I literally have a gallon of ice cream that is freezer burnt because it has been in my freezer so long. But that's because it's not Blue Bell. Thankfully, since being in Texas I have been able to indulge in Blue Bell a few times. My favorite flavor- chocolate covered cherries. Mmmmm, I'm drooling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive