Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Watch it Wednesday- The Bachelorette

Another season of The Bachelorette is quickly approaching.  This season's bachelorette is Desiree.  She wasn't my favorite on Sean's season, but I think she was a good pick.  Something about her hair always bugged me.  I'm excited to see what kind of hunky, crazy, charming, and funny guys will be on the show.  The first episode is always the best.  Someone is always there for love, someone is always there for the wrong reasons, someone is always there for their music career, and someone is always completely crazy.  It's the best reality TV ever to make you feel better about yourself.


Jimmy Kimmel did a really funny parody of The Bachelor with The Baby Bachelor.  It is SO FUNNY!  If you're a Bachelor fan, you will love it.  I should totally sign my little guy up for next season.


The Bachelorette Season Premiere starts this Monday, May 27 at 8/7c on ABC.  Will you be watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive